What We Collect From You:
We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
We may use your information to do the following:
• Enable Your Use
• Enhance, customize and personalize your Alleson experiences and communications
• Operate, Improve and Analyze
• Operate, provide, improve and maintain Alleson’s products and services, including analyzing user behavior and trends
• Send you administrative messages and other information about Alleson. Communicate with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
• Provide and Conduct Marketing and Promotions
• Communicate with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
• Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
• Display relevant marketing to you
By Law or to Protect Rights:
No Guarantee However, like other companies, Alleson cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
How We Collect Information Alleson automatically collects information within our products and services or stored by your browser or Device. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, including, but not limited to, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons ("Collection Tools").
Turning off Collection Tools If you turn off certain Collection Tools, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services and features may not function properly.